Forum ..::IX Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Henryka Sienkiewicza::..     Strona Główna ..::IX Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Henryka Sienkiewicza::..

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

asics nimbus 19 mens

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum ..::IX Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Henryka Sienkiewicza::.. Strona Główna -> www.liceum9.neostrada.pl
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Nydia Betty

PostWysłany: Sro Maj 20, 2020 08:51    Temat postu: asics nimbus 19 mens Odpowiedz z cytatem

ÿþI've been asics gt 3000 following with interest a spirited debate that is taking place over on . Like me, Bill is an advocate for greater variety in shoe choice, and his approach on his blog is to poke fun at the status quo in addition to providing the occasional shoe review. He also has published a number of interesting guest posts  is well worth a look if you haven't seen it already.

Firstly, your photo caption erroneously states if Asics had its way, all runners should be perfectly content to continue as over-striding heel-strikers." Not sure where that came from, certainly not me. I beleive some runners should forefoot strike. for example, if one has less than 10 degrees dorsiflexion, which many runners do, that runner cannot achieve heel srtike. But you know what.. humans are very varied, and lots of runners heel strike and run well and efficiently.There is no problem midfoot striking or forefoot striking in an ASICS shoe.. I recommend it all the time, especially if I think a change in form will help. But not to everyone ."

And yes, runner's will always get injured, and we will do so because we are often dumb and run more than we should and when we should not. However, in the absence of clinical trials, which asics gt 2000 4 womens ASICS has not published in a peer reviewed journal to show that their own shoes reduce injuries, we rely mostly on anecdote. Anecdotes suggest that some runners benefit from a barefoot or minimalist approach. Why ignore this? If you believe that humans are variable, why is the 12mm model so ubiquitous in the ASICS shoe lineup. Where's the evidence?

How about the series of studies by the military ( Knapik et al., 2009; Knapik asics kayano womens 23 et al., 2010b ) which showed that when assigning shoes based upon arch type, recruits (thousands of them were included in these studies) were just as well off being assigned a stability shoe by default as they were being put in the correct type of shoe for their arch type. So much for that wet test ASICS!

When criticizing minimalist advocates for lacking evidence, it seems that the lack of evidence is not so glaring as it is made to seem when you do dig into the literature. Without a doubt, there is some amount of contradiction, which is why this debate gets so heated these days. What's more, some of the evidence that is out there casts serious doubt on the very process that ASICS recommends when it comes to choosing one of their shoes  what could be more fundamental to what a asics kayano 24 mens shoe company needs to do than accurately advise its customers on how to choose a shoe?

You want a spirited and open debate, then refer to your friend Craig Payne, who I have heard from numerous folks is the anonymous writer of the Barefoot Running is Bad website which likes to denigrate the barefoot runners (I suppose I'll now be accused of misrepresenting what is on that site& ). Both sides could stand to be a bit more civil and open minded. I have read Craig's thoughtful post on the podiatry arena (I do lurk there from time to time as I believe in learning from as many sources as I can). I agree with most of what he says, contrary to his charges that I misrepresent study results. The debate is not barefoot vs. traditional shoes. As Jay Dicharry so eloquently wrote in response to the post on Zero Drop, the debate should be about how best to find the optimal shoe for each runner. My belief is that in order to do this, more options are needed. In a case where the science is hard to do, anecdote has to play some role, and anecdote suggests that some people do better in less shoe. Thankfully, more easily accessible options are appearing in regular shoe stores, and runners are conducting individual experiments on a daily basis. Heck, I have run in just about every type of shoe imaginable, probably much to my own detriment, and only recently have I come to determine my own personal preferences. Sometimes I like a soft shoe like the Saucony Kinvara, other times I like an ultraminimal shoe like a Vibram Fivefingers or Merrell Trail Glove. I don't like anything that has much more than a 6mm heel lift. That's a personal preference, and I am a n of 1. However, if I went by the advice of the shoe store clerk when I first started running, I'd still be in typical stability shoes. I feel that the shoe fitting process asics nimbus 19 mens is flawed, and more research needs to be done on how to fit runners to shoes. You say that Asics has long tried to work to allow the natural movement of the foot, so why not start a massive education program to educate shoe stores that pronation is not the evil that it is made out to be, and is not the only factor to consider when choosing a shoe. Why does ASICS persist in advocating arch type as a factor in choosing a shoe when the best evidence we [img]http://www.krios-hyperion.com/images/shoes/asics gt 3000-873clg.jpg[/img] currently have suggest that this is not a useful tool.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Maj 20, 2020 08:51    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum ..::IX Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Henryka Sienkiewicza::.. Strona Główna -> www.liceum9.neostrada.pl Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: